Electric Insulation Coating
Busbar Coating/ Panel Coating
Electric insulation coating is a single component electric insulation coating designed to impart high dielectric strength for various electrical applications. When properly applied and dried, a tough film is formed over the surface. Electric insulation coating is highly hydrophobic in nature and is having excellent water repellant properties. Electric insulation coating film helps to reduce the leakage currents, resulting into reduction in contamination flashovers.
Electric insulation coating coating offers excellent U.V radiation resistance coupled with tracking resistance which makes its use beneficial for outdoor exposure and in extreme weather conditions.
Once coated with Electric insulation coating, the applied part does not require any maintenance like water washing or greasing.
Electric insulation coating is also available in all desired color shades.
- High Electric strength 59 Kv/mm. ( 2.5 KV at 40 microns DFT)
- Stable up to 200° C
- Excellent puncture resistance
- Resistance to Fire (Add On Property)
- Excellent resistance to UV radiation (suitable for outdoor Exposure)
- Excellent resistance to transformer oil.
- Tough and Scratch resistant
- Excellent Resistance to oxidation
- Quick Drying at Room Temperature
- Saves Labor - Single Handed Operation
- Improves Safety - High Electric Strength
- Excellent Puncture and Fire Resistance (Add On Property)
- Application on any Shape & Size
- On site application
- Saves Cost - Zero Rework
- Insulation coating in front of control panel : Replacement of Rubber Mats.
- On Bus bars in control panels and Feeder pillars.
- On porcelain and composite insulators where improved surface dielectic properties & anti tracking properties are needed.
- On line and station insulators, as well as bushing instrumetns transformers and related devices.
- On pole joints to avoid Bird Faults.
- Other applications requiring Arc/Track Resisitance.
- On damaged insulators to retain electic strength and megger value Tominimise electrical losses due to corrona effect.
- On electrical equipments, poles and exposed cables to prevent accidental deaths of birds, animals & human beings.
- On distribution grid to enhance safety.