High Temperature Coatings - Thermshield
This coating is heat resistant coating used where high temperature applications are needed. THERMSHIELD is stable upto 600°C and protects the substrate from deterioration at high temperature.
- Excellent Heat Resistantance Properties
- Excellent Resistance to Oxidation
- Excellent Resistance to U V Radiation
- Excellent Resistance to Chemical Attack
- Excellent Scratch & Abrasion Resistance
- Resistant to Fire (Add On Property)
- Tough and Scratch resistant
- Excellent Resistance to oxidation
- Quick Drying at Room Temperature
On steel items exposed to temperatures up to 600°C, e.g. exhaust pipes, engine parts, silencers, etc.this offers excellent Aging & weathering resistance coupled with resistance to chemicals and is used to protect the metal components & structure in the most aggressive conditions at elevated temperatures.